Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. —Confucius
Exsus Digital is a fully-fledged Marketing Consulting agency based in Cyprus offering innovative Marketing Solutions globally.
Our team consists of people with strong backgrounds, passion and knowledge of the industry.
We are committed to driving results through our holistic marketing services, because we understand that our clients’ success is our success.
Our services include Web Design & Development, e-commerce, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Content Marketing, Data Analytics, Branding & Graphic Design. We are passionate about what we do, and we are always one step ahead, following the latest trends of the market.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking to add a Graphic Designer and Web Developer to our team with the following responsibilities.
- Working with other members to evaluate clients or company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Speaking with the company or client to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign as needed.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Establishing budgets and timelines and delivering the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Troubleshooting design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Looking for ways to improve design processes.
- We are looking for a minimum of 3 years work experience in a design position.
- Please add a link to your portfolio when applying for the position including web/online/print ad examples.
- Gathering requirements, designing and implementing new websites for internal and external needs.
- Suggesting and implementing website user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS code, Angular, WordPress and other CMS systems.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing team in developing digital marketing campaigns and organic SEO
- Perform daily tasks and take part in the department’s meetings
- Collaborating with other departments, IT staff members, and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc in Information Technology/Computer Science, or any other relevant degree
- Master’s degree will be considered an advantage
- Advanced level of CMS, specifically WordPress required
- Previous working experience in a similar role required
- Solid Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, Responsive Design and UI / UX will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Social Media and Third-Party APIs
- Outstanding team working skills
- English and Greek language proficiency required
We offer a competitive salary according to qualifications and experience, performance related bonus, flexible working hours and pleasant working environment.
Please email your application.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence